OMEGA PERFORMANCE AT AKA ART CONCERT IN BROOKLYN NY ON MARCH 21ST 2009

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OMEGA PERFORMANCE AT AKA ART CONCERT IN BROOKLYN NY ON MARCH 21ST 2009

Post by His Glory! on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Bondiebon and konpa mia, this is not a gossip forum. Please take your EXTRA unnecessary info elsewhere!!!!! Rather, it would be best if you ceast your publications altogether. This topic had nothing to do with Revelation. I understand you were indicating the Revelation had issues too. But it seems to be going further than that. In my strong opinion that reference wasnt necessary to begin with.
There is no need to have Revelation comment on anything. This is not somwhere to questions bands and instigate negative comments to satisfy your gossip pleasures people. THIS IS REDICULOUS!!!

godiva0219, i appreciate you trying to keep thinks positive. Seriously i do.

Speedy, dont feed into this. Comments like that will only prolong these negative postings. Let's just cut it right here! Event if your response is intended for peace, others will respond to your comment and back and forth. Then the drama will escalade into worst things. God forbid leading into tension between the two parties involved.

Jn michel, if OMEGA has an interview, then let's wait until it is published. Otherwise, lets not imply that anyone has or will quit.

Lets keep it POSITIVE forward on! No responses to what's been said.

Br. M'o'
His Glory!

His Glory!

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:18 pm

I think the singer Ti-manno is nice. He will be a great addition to OMEGA! When the lead singer is ready to perform, OMEGA will have more praises and more louanje for the Lord! Keep it up fellas. Show the devil that in sickness and health, yoou will continue to give God the Glory Homor and Praise! Very Happy cheers sunny

-Br. M'o'
His Glory!

His Glory!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandrine on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:39 pm

M ENCOURAGE NOU CONTINUE CHANTE POU BONDIE PASKE GIN MOUN KI TA RENEMN NAN LEVANJILTV MIN YO PA CHANS SA
PA DECOURAGE OMEGA PASKE BONDIE LA AVEC NOU
GOD BLESS Y'ALL

sandrine

Female Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:47 pm

That is right Sandrine, there are many who are restricted from worshiping and praising God. It will only get more difficult as Christ's coming in near.
We all should continue to give Him the Glory while we still have that freedom!

-Br. M'o'
His Glory!

His Glory!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Levanjiltv on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:34 pm

I appreciate everybody who participate in this forum and involment in gospel music, however, this post is about Omega's new singer and their live performance on saturday march 21st 2009. It's not about D.O.C, Revelation nor any other bands. If anybody mention D.O.C or another band in this topic that comment will be deleted. Thank you for your understanding and "Que la paix de Dieu soit avec nous."

Levanjiltv
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile http://www.levanjiltv.com

Back to top Go down

Post by godiva0219 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:03 am

Thanks HIS GLORY!!!! you have to stay positive..........I have watched the performance and I think the new singer is really good, but if they have both guys work together it would be real cool....

godiva0219

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by speedy on Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:16 am

let me say this "NEG OKAP YO TOUJOU BON".good job omega

speedy

Number of posts : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel on Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:54 am

Sa ou vle di la se okap Bondye chita. Sel bagay mwen ka diw pa gen moun ki bon se Bondie selman ki bon. Si ou we yon moun ap fe yon bagay ki bon se paske Bondye nan li. Si ou we lap aji mal oubyen li deraye konen se satan ki antre sou li.

Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by speedy on Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:00 am

first God is great. Second i only mean neg okap has a lot of talent. i am not trying to put the kid in the level of god. So excuse if u didnt understand what i was trying to say

speedy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

UNITY

Post by unconnu on Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:14 pm

Hi all,
This Delva from DOC.I don't get on here often and LevanjilTV I do respect the last statement not to mention other group in this forum because it's about Omega's performance with their singer,but I think I deserve the right to defend myself and so does everyone whose name was put out there.When some one told me about this,I didn't want to even check it but I've gotten so many calls so I decided to see what's going on. All I can say is wow. We (DOC) have been around for over a decade now and we haven't had any problem with others except when people were trying to cause turmoil between DOC and Les Freres Units if you remember,because we were the only two live bands then,but we never fell for it and we're still friends evev though the don't exist any more as a group.It's always going to happen because not all us are at the concerts for the same reasons,on here for the same reasons,even in church for the same reasons(see track #14 on the new album).And people are free to express their opinions but once you put someone's name out there with accusations with no foundation it is wrong.I just want to say that yes I made the mistake of leaving my position and Christian musician to play for the secular world.But like the bible says "God has promised that His children will not be overtaken with temptation". Instead, He assures us that a way of escape will be provided. This promise is recorded in I Corinthians 10:13. That escape route was provided for me,and I used it.I became stronger and more focused on the work that I had to do for Christ.I would be last person to blast Christian musicians who are out there because I know it's not easy.Since I left System band almost 4 and a years ago, I went to a retirement party where System band was the entertainment,they forced me to do one song with them and that was almost 2-3 years ago.No I have not Jammed with SB at Cafe Alta 3 months ago,No I haven't played for DOLA at Brasserie Creole along with Ti joel.Ti joel does play for DOLA and that's his decision and he was never part of DOC,he was following DOC as many of us in DOC did in the past before we joined the group.As for other musicians in DOC,they would have to defend themselves because I don't know what everyone does when we're not together but I know that everone is making an effort to stay at God's feet. I want anyone to call me and any DOC member out whom you find on stage playing with secular bands.But then again how are you going to do that if you're there?
With that in the clear,I think Omega's new singer did a fantastic Job and especially the drummer Fanfan.Wow when did Fanfan get so good.Someone said that DOC needs to watch out,my question to that person is watch out for what? We're glad these young men are going to be replacements in the Gospel community.The maturity of a "band" is not something you acheive overnight.Keeping members together isn't easy and you need that to build chemistry and togetherness in your playing. Omega let's not fall in the devil's trap and let's focus on God's work together.But my massage to any musucian who finds himself in a place where "YOU DON"T WANT TO BE",iis pray hard and keep looking for that escape route that God has promised us,also find out the condition or clause for the promise. Because God's promises are conditioned,therefore you have to do your part,Stay blessed.

unconnu

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by speedy on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:02 pm

Nice words brother i agree with you 200%. God bless you and your ministry, looking foward to play with you guys(DOC).

speedy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OMEGA_BASSMAN on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:57 pm

HI EVERYONE

This is David, Omega Bass player. I am really shocked when i found out all that was being said on this Forum. First Of all I would like to start by saying OMEGA as a band is not here to compete or take over...WE ARE HERE TO PREACH THE GOSPEL THROUGH A MUSIC MINISTRY. OMEGA doesnt have any issues with DOC or will ever because we are working for the same kingdom..1st of all I would like to clear up these accusations about my musicians...As Far as ME being all over the place..that is a complete lie..The only Person i play for besides OMEGA is the R&B artist Ashanti, which im proud to say God bless me with that achievement, musically. First of all Kenny is still the drummer of the band, he was in fact at the gig in BK, but couldnt play due to an OMEGA suspension. Fan Fan is our back up drummer, so he filled in for Kenny in his suspension Gig. We "OMEGA" are professionals and We believe in discipline and beleive that God's work must go on. As Far as papush goes, him smelling like alchohol.. I found that really low, that we as christians can make up accusations just to tarnish a Bands Image. I can also say couldnt have been true because he was with me the whole night, and Papush is the Maestro of OMEGA and he always conducts himself in a very professional manner. This is sad when the Haitian Gospel Industry gets worse than the HMI...We are not here to bash on Musicians to Make bands have BEEF with othere bands....OMEGA as a band are fans of DOC and have many friends in the band and will not fall into the trap the devil has for these two band.
I UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU ARE WORKING FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD, THE DEVIL LOOKS TO DEVOUR...but people please dont allow Satan to get the best of us!!!
Delva is a good friend and a bass player that I love to hear...as far as competing goes...we are competing!!!...but we are competing against one person and that is the Devil...We are playing for the SAME team...which is the Kingdom of GOD..
AS FAR AS THE JEFF THING GOES......WE ALREADY DID THE INTERVIEW FOR THE TOPIC AND IT WILL BE UP ON MONDAY....THIS SHOULD CLARIFY ALL ISSUES IN THE BAND..
P.S SOMEONE SAID OMEGA CHANGED MUSICIANS MORE THAN HAITI CHANGE PRESIDENTS....
AS FAR AS SINCE THE RETURN OF OMEGA THE ONLY PERSON THAT WE CHANGE IN THE BAND WAS OUR 1ST KEYBOARD PLAYER STAFFORD- DUE TO TRAVELING CIRCUMSTANCES...AND JUNIOR WAS HIS REPLACEMENT...ITS THE SAME OLD FACES..SAME OLD SOUND...... STAY TUNED FOR OUR INTERVIEW....
FOR ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS....ILL BE CHECKIN ON THIS BOARD MORE FREQUENTLY...
THANKS AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
KEEP US IN PRAYER!!!

OMEGA_BASSMAN

Male Number of posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by godson on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:36 pm

please write what you know because everything you wrote here about revelationmizik is a lie if you wanna promote c4c find a different approach please dont use revelationmzik as a tool to do that thank you and god bless

KOMPA MIA wrote:

Omega and DOC are two great Gospel bands. And we should not let this get to the point where these boys start having beef with each other. This is my first time posting on this form and after reading all the posts, I think we need to pull back some. These are two New York bands, and both of them have two different styles. And that is what makes both bands different.

I live in Miami and we have the same problem out here. The well-known Revelation Mizik band has problems with another gospel band called "C4C" Crazy 4 Christ. Revelation is known to sabotage other bands. If they think you might take the crowd, they make you sound weak, with alot of feedback. And as soon as they get on stage the sound is fixed and they sound great. Their beef got as serious as one member of C4C threatening to hurt another member of Rvelation Mizik. Lets not allow this to get that far.

I like DOC and Omega, and both bands play good music. If we are criticizing Omega because RADIO says "they've gone through more members then Haiti has gone through presidents." Then lets also criticize Revelation. Revelation has gone through two guitar players, two keyboard players, one bass player, and added a singer

Revelation originally started out with Ti harold and Ti linet..both X members.....Daniel was the original bass player..X-member.. Belo..Keys_ X member...and felder's older brother was second guitar and is now replaced by new guitar player named JOSH...and they added Rodney to the line up next to Rosiny
..thats a lot of changes in a short period of time...why was there so many changes REV LA???

Lets stop the beef and work together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

godson

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! on Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:04 pm

I commend you brothers (Delva, David, Godson (Rev...?)) for your maturity and professionalism. Rather than coming here and lashing back at your offenders, you just stated your clarifications and remained peaceful. Even though i'm just now learning about you guys (bands) these past months, I've gained for you (in these past 24hours) respect of many years. May God's territory withing your lives may increase -with no limits and no boundaries -that your ministries may increase likewise.

-Br. M'o'
His Glory!

His Glory!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unconnu on Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:18 pm

Thank you Br.Mo,
This is what it's all about.

Psalm 133

1.Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
2.It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
3.As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

unconnu

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:20 pm

WOW THAT WAS A NICE PERFORMANCE. I LIKE THE NEW SINGER.KEEP WORKING FOR THE LORD AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ya gen bezwenm on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:15 pm

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww welcomeeeeeeeee new singerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Ti manno moin vle honnet ak ou moin ta renmin konnin si ou chante bien min malerezman moin pa ka teste ou aswe a moin swete lem tounin yon lot fois ma ka di sam panse de ou pandan moin poko tandel map diw kontinye fe voix paske moin pa ta vle dezapointe .... Very Happy just fun i love when new pipo stand up and decide pou yo chante pou bondye paske gen anpil lot kote ou te ka chwazi ale chante min ou chwazi legliz e kitem diw kew chwazi pi bon kote a ou pap janm regret anko yon lot fwa welcommmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ya gen bezwenm

Female Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top