MORIJAH BAPTIST CHURCH SERVICE FROM MARCH 1ST 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MORIJAH BAPTIST CHURCH SERVICE FROM MARCH 1ST 2009

Post by Levanjiltv on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:46 pm

This is the video from Morijah Baptist Church on March 1st 2009. Click on the picture to watch and tell us what you think about the Message.

Levanjiltv
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile http://www.levanjiltv.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MORIJAH BAPTIST CHURCH SERVICE FROM MARCH 1ST 2009

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:41 pm

hi everyone. that was a nice service and message. may god bless you all Very Happy .

Back to top Go down

Post by ya gen bezwenm on Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:11 pm

I love you YES DA WAS A GOOD 1 "LA SAGESSE" YES JAN PASTOR NEL DI AN NOU KA FE NINIPOT SAK PA BON TANKOU FO MANMAN KI TE DI KOUPE PITIT LA SE PASKE KEL TE FEMEN KI FE LI TE DI SA ,NOU KA DI KE LI PAT GEN LA SAGESSE KI FE LI TE AJI YON TEL FASON,AND DA ADORATION SE TE SA NET YES APRE YON TEL MESAJ NOU DWE MANDE BONDYE POUL FE NOU PURE KOM LI MENM WOW I LEARN SOMETHING FROM DA MESSAGE DAT MWEN DWE OUVRI KE MWEN ,AND MWEN DWE GEN SAGESSE ,I MEAN MOIN DWE MANDE BONDYE POUL BANM PLIS SAGESSE ,WHICH MWEN TE APRANN NAN SUNDAY SCHOOL LEGLIZ PA MWEN JODIA TOU .GUYS HOPE NOU BENI JAN MWEN BENI LA TOU PASKE SE SEL NAN LEVANJILTV NOU KA JWEN SA SI NOU PAT ALE LEGLIZ POU NOU JWEN LI POUN GADE E POU NOURI NANM NOU CHAK KI AP KOUTEL. THANKS LEVANJILTV I WAS BLESSED !! GOD BLESS Y'ALL bounce I love you lol!

ya gen bezwenm

Female Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandrine on Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:23 pm

CONTINUE PREACHING THE WORD OF GOD MAY GOD BLESS Y'ALL Very Happy

sandrine

Female Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by number1fan on Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:13 pm

I like to watch the service from Eglise Baptiste de Morija. The people sing well and they are very attentive to the service. The pastor always present well and he preaches to the people things that they need to grow and continue to serve God. I can tell that this church is very blessed. May the Lord help them to grow in a very special way ! May this church be blessed abundantly !

number1fan

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! on Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:48 pm

The Sermon was awesome! The praise service is nice too. :)There was something funny I noticed during the service. I gree, number1fan, this sermon will help people grow and serve God better. That is what we need now a days. Telling people what not to do all the time is pointless if they are not shown how to do what is the right thing also. We need to embrace more "teaching" in the Haitian community and less "preche-ing" (telling people not to sin! Not to sin! Not to sin!). By teaching the right way of living for Christ, when sin presents itself, Christians will know how to counteract the desire to submit to that sin. Keep praising the Lord, Morijah.

-Br. M'o'
His Glory!

His Glory!

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:10 pm

Wow His Glory! I agree with you all the way. Many poeple don't know that we are not leaving by the law no more but by grace. It's not what we do or don't do that will take us to heaven. We just have to do the best we can because we can never do enough to meet the requirements for heaven. That's why God sent us Jesus Christ. Pastors please help the people to make it to heaven istead of forcing them because you can only show a person the way to heaven but you can't take them with you.

Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ya gen bezwenm on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:20 pm

wow His Glory & Jn Michel wowwwwwwww it's good 2 c u guys loves God that ay because it's hard this day 2 c something like that God bless u guys loves ur guys comment it's wowwwwwwwwwwwwww I love you

ya gen bezwenm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ya gen bezwenm on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Very Happy Hey an fe yon ti komanter Rubin fok ou kerful wi paske mwen we jan moun sa ap gadew la li move li anvi bay kou wi paske ou filme li nan kel li di jan ou pa renmen paret nan camera a epi ou ap pran li ,nou san le pediw nan levanjiltv 1 love bro Rubin God bless u and u did a marvelous job! Very Happy I love you lol!

ya gen bezwenm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:43 pm

That's right Br. jn Michel, i like what you said too. "You can only show a person the way to heaven, you can't take them with you."
The way one person may travel to get to heaven (the training, and testimonies) is not the same way another person MUST travel. Therefore dont try to drag somone along your path. They need to go through their traing and growth because the amount of change they need is different from the amount of change the other person needs.

Br. M'o'
His Glory!

His Glory!

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top