Condemnation??? "...easier for camel to go through eye of a needle than for a person of this generation to enter kingdom of heaven."

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Condemnation??? "...easier for camel to go through eye of a needle than for a person of this generation to enter kingdom of heaven."

Post by His Glory! on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Levanjiltv Rubin: "It would actually be easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a person of this generation to enter the kingdom of heaven."

Fou y pot: "I would like to ask you this how do you come up with that statement .( It would actually be easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a person of this generation to enter the kingdom of God ) ? how can you end up Judgin g and condamne a whole generation..? and about the Jews if you read the bible God made a promise to Abraham about the Jews..Go read ( Rom 11, 29) ..Jean (4, 22 )..Gen (4, 1-16 )..People stop searching for God inside the religions but search Religions inside God..Remember what Jesus said..Salvation come from Jews( Jean 4, 22 )..and if the Guy who was crucified with Jesus did have faith and save..so this Generation cause we believe and Jesus..I believe we will and trust me the devi can't do jack about that..Jesus Shy"

Levanjiltv Rubin: "Your statement is not correct Fou Ya Pot I do not condem this generation like you say. As a matter of fact I'm of this generation. The status says that is how hard it is. It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a person of this generation to enter the kigndom of God. If you find it easy for you to enter then good for you. But in my case that's how hard it was for me."

about an hour ago · Like

Moise HisGlory Jean: "‎....... will be right back."
[left][i]

His Glory!

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Condemnation??? "...easier for camel to go through eye of a needle than for a person of this generation to enter kingdom of heaven."

Post by His Glory! on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:12 pm

These words were NOT intended to “condemn” this or any generation. This is the word of Christ. “..It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” –Matthew 19:24, Mark 10v25, Luke 18v25. Yes, I do strongly believe that this statement is NOT to condemn us. Reason for this is that… “For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.” –John 3:17. So, the Word of God (including the statement above) represents God the Son(according to John -which tell us that the Word of God and God are the same), was not given to us to Condemn us. Rather, that through the Word, we might be saved.

If we honestly observe (now, I didn’t say “judge”!)…if we observe the world today…this generation and all that is occurring in it (life styles, music, media, violence, false beliefs…etc.) …if we look at all these things, we will definitely make an “observation” that it surely will be extremely much harder for our generation to enter the kingdom of God that the generations of the past. NOT saying it’s impossible, but it will be “difficult”. A camel going through an eye of a needle is impossible to our knowledge and understanding. But we CAN NOT make the mistake of limiting God’s possibilities. If He wants to, He can very well make a camel go through an eye of a needle.

When Christ made this statement, He is not saying that we will NEVER enter the kingdom of heaven. With our understanding and limited knowledge, we see it as him saying, you guys don’t have any chance of entering heaven. Which is why you may have taken this statement as a condemnation. Let’s say (just to show you a point) that you do take this as a statement of condemnation. Christ’s words were not spoken as a condemnation onto anyone. Instead, He teaches us of what things, or actions will lead us to being condemned. For example, “He who believe in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because has not believed in the name of the only begotten son of God.” –John 3v18. Now, before anyone says what they are about to say…pay very close attention to this next verse.. “And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.” John 3:19. Going back to what I stated earlier, this generation is more interested in things of darkness. (*NOT a judgment, but an observation.) This generation rather spend money and time investing in cubs and parties and promoting violent music instead of investing (something as small as) their time to go to church or the seek Christ.

So, it is our own decisions (this generation) that condemns us. Not the word. The Word just simply shines light on the things that can lead to our condemnation.

-Br. M'o'
His Glory!

His Glory!

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top