The Success of Benedict Lamartine Film "Forgiveness" and Why You Should Buy it Today.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Success of Benedict Lamartine Film "Forgiveness" and Why You Should Buy it Today.

Post by Levanjiltv on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:42 pm

This is a clip showing the audience reaction after watching the film for the first time at Ramada hotel in JFK NY. The stars of the film were also there. This clip should give you a sense of satisfaction of the film. Enjoy.

Register to Reply and get a free CD or a free movie after every 20 comments on the forum. Limited time offer. Register today.

Levanjiltv
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile http://www.levanjiltv.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Success of Benedict Lamartine Film "Forgiveness" and Why You Should Buy it Today.

Post by His Glory! on Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:34 pm

I was going to wait until this weekend to get it, but after seeing the crowd's reaction, I just ordered my copy. Im sure everyone will get their copy qiuckly before it runs out.They say actions speak louder than words, and I know your saw everyone's reaction.

Br. M'o'
His Glory!

His Glory!

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Success of Benedict Lamartine Film "Forgiveness" and Why You Should Buy it Today.

Post by ya gen bezwenm on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:15 am

WOWWWWWWWW CAN'T BELIEVE THAT 4 REAL I NEVER HAVE ANY HAITIAN MOVIES IN MY HOUSE,BUT TODAY I WANNA BUY THAT 1 THE REASON Y IT'S BECOZ OF THE TITTLE "FORGIVENESS" CAN'T WAIT 2 KNOW WAT THAT FILM IS ABOUT I CAN TELL THAT THE FILM WAS WOWWWWWWWWWW!!! Basketball

ya gen bezwenm

Female Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:29 am

I actually saw the film and it is not a typical film like the other haitian film where you already know what's going to happen. The ending is very different and it's not something everybody would do. Out of every haitian film you got to see this one and it will change the way you think. Congratulation fre Benedict and staff.

Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Je suis on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:12 am

I saw the trailer on youtube and it looks like the wife did something terrible. "se ou selman ki genyen" If your wife is telling you something like this you got to be careful. No

Je suis

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kenslove on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:18 am

film nan bel, li moutre nou se pou nou aprann padonne youn ak lot , se sa jezi di , nan commanman li yo, min lezomm trouve li di pou padonne, good job benedick

kenslove

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! on Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:17 am

Kenslove lets be careful here. There are still others, as myself, who have not yet viewed this film. Im sure this was not your intention, but lets try to discuss the film without giving away the major parts or the ending.

I don't think you have given away to much, but be careful what you give away.

Smile Just a friendly request,
Br. M'o'
His Glory!

His Glory!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel on Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Trust me kenslove did'nt give you anything special about the film. You can forgive somebody but this forgiveness in this film is really something different. You've got to see it. Good luck His Glory.

Jn Michel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gary on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:22 pm

mezanmi nou te vreman panse pou niou te fe film saa tout mounn byen perfome mwen paka ret tann lot la

gary

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:50 pm

Mwen vreman renmen denye pati Frantz Design jwe a nan finisman an. It's very funny.

Jn Michel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:37 pm

After long anticipation, I finally got to view this incredible movie. There is so much to say about it (positive) and so many lessons to again from it. Unfortunately, because others may have not seen it yet, I cant go into details because your guys have to see this for your selves. Its worth every 5 pyas. Very Happy

I gotta go before I stary spilling the goods. Go get the movie. There's alot to learn from.

M-ale!

-Br. M'o'
His Glory!

His Glory!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top