MERCI

espwa

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GROUP U.I.C IN BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS NEW MUSIC "LEVANJIL"

Post by espwa on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:07 am

MIZIK SA SE PIRMAN FANTHOM DE KING KINO KAP JWE LA , PA GIN DIFERANS, TI MESYE U.I.C YO MIZIK LA BYEN JWE, MIN FO NOU FE DIFERANS AVEK MIZIK LEMON YO ET MIZIK PAN NOU YO , NOU MINN JENN KI NAN LEGLIS , SE PA SELMAN VOYE MONTE ,SE POU NOU PRIYE POU NOU KA JWEN INSPIRATYON PAN NOU , KI PA SAMBLE AVEK MIZIK LE MOND. AL FON TI REFLECHI SOU SA MWEN DI NOU AN .

KE BONDYE KA BENI NOU

espwa

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisPraise on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:28 pm

MIZIK SA SE PIRMAN FANTHOM DE KING KINO KAP JWE LA , PA GIN DIFERANS, TI MESYE U.I.C YO MIZIK LA BYEN JWE, MIN FO NOU FE DIFERANS AVEK MIZIK LEMON YO ET MIZIK PAN NOU YO , NOU MINN JENN KI NAN LEGLIS , SE PA SELMAN VOYE MONTE ,SE POU NOU PRIYE POU NOU KA JWEN INSPIRATYON PAN NOU , KI PA SAMBLE AVEK MIZIK LE MOND. AL FON TI REFLECHI SOU SA MWEN DI NOU AN .

KE BONDYE KA BENI NOU

ALTHOUGH I WAS REFRAINING MYSELF FROM BRINGING THIS UP, BUT "ESPWA " JUST DID!!!
THIS WAS THE REASON WHY I WAS BEGGING FOR SOMETHING FRESHLY ANOINTED!!!
SHOULDN'T WE SHINE, LEAD, BE THE SALT THAT WE SUPPOSE TO ..... AND LET THE WORLD FOLLOW US......HUMMMM THINK ABOUT IT!

HisPraise

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisPraise on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:44 pm

HEY JAY.......I HAD JUST READ YOUR POST, IT'S EXTREMELY SUBSTANTIAL AND APPLAUD YOU FOR THAT. MOST OF YOUR ANALOGIES MAKE SENSE TO ME. I DID NOT FALL INTO COMPLETE AGREEMENT WITH THE "LOVE SONG" COMMENT FROM &ABRIEL, HOWEVER, I WASN'T THRILLED THE FACT HIS COMMENT WAS DISMISSED RIGHT OF THE BAT.
AS FAR YOUR UPCOMING REMIX..... IT'S ALL YOU, IT'S YOUR IMAGINATION. AS FOR ME, I BELIEVE IN CREATIVITY AND I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN ORIGINALITY, SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN THESE TWO EXTREMES MAY BE YOUR REMIX WILL BRING A BALANCE..

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR IT SOON!
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS......
P.S (I DO REALIZE THAT I DID NOT SUGGEST ANYTHING TO ENCOURAGE IUC;I THINK THE BAND HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BRING SOMETHING FRESH.IT SIMPLY NEEDS TO TAKE CHARGE, TAKE THE LEAD, BE NON-CONFORMIST)

HOPEFULLY, NEXT TIME SOMEONE WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE POSTING A TRACK HERE!!!!

ONE IN CHRIST.

HisPraise

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bernylakay on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:36 pm

Glory to God. I'm glad that you guys are comparing U.I.C to Phantoms. That shows their level of professionalism. It shows that they have the exact power and maybe more to accomplish what Phatom accomplished in the past. For the success that Phatoms did in the Haitian market. The most important thing is that they could have been doing it for the world but instead they chose another route. They are doing it for the Lord which Phatoms should have did long time ago but the devil did not let them. Allelouya and glory to God for giving U.I.C the strengh and courage to choose this route. Although there is no money and fame in it. They decided to keep up. I hope God bless U.I.C and give them strengh to keep singing the gospel. May God bless you U.I.C.

Bernylakay

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Jay on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:35 pm

[quote="HisPraise"]HEY JAY.......I HAD JUST READ YOUR POST, IT'S EXTREMELY SUBSTANTIAL AND APPLAUD YOU FOR THAT. MOST OF YOUR ANALOGIES MAKE SENSE TO ME. I DID NOT FALL INTO COMPLETE AGREEMENT WITH THE "LOVE SONG" COMMENT FROM &ABRIEL, HOWEVER, I WASN'T THRILLED THE FACT HIS COMMENT WAS DISMISSED RIGHT OF THE BAT.
AS FAR YOUR UPCOMING REMIX..... IT'S ALL YOU, IT'S YOUR IMAGINATION. AS FOR ME, I BELIEVE IN CREATIVITY AND I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN ORIGINALITY, SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN THESE TWO EXTREMES MAY BE YOUR REMIX WILL BRING A BALANCE..

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR IT SOON!
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS......
P.S (I DO REALIZE THAT I DID NOT SUGGEST ANYTHING TO ENCOURAGE IUC;I THINK THE BAND HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BRING SOMETHING FRESH.IT SIMPLY NEEDS TO TAKE CHARGE, TAKE THE LEAD, BE NON-CONFORMIST)

HOPEFULLY, NEXT TIME SOMEONE WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE POSTING A TRACK HERE!!!!

ONE IN CHRIST.[/quo

Thanks for taking the time to read it and keeping an open mind of the points I was trying to make. I really like what you said about finding a middle ground and you know in the middle of something is where the balance lies. If we maintain our balance we will never fall. I think this debate did a lot of good for all involved. I would like to discuss with you this idea I have but not on the post. My email is ambitiouz81@yahoo. If you are interested in hearing it hit me up. Stay bless!

Brother Jay

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Jay on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:49 pm

Bernylakay wrote:Glory to God. I'm glad that you guys are comparing U.I.C to Phantoms. That shows their level of professionalism. It shows that they have the exact power and maybe more to accomplish what Phatom accomplished in the past. For the success that Phatoms did in the Haitian market. The most important thing is that they could have been doing it for the world but instead they chose another route. They are doing it for the Lord which Phatoms should have did long time ago but the devil did not let them. Allelouya and glory to God for giving U.I.C the strengh and courage to choose this route. Although there is no money and fame in it. They decided to keep up. I hope God bless U.I.C and give them strengh to keep singing the gospel. May God bless you U.I.C.

Hey I just read your post while reading the response from His Praise. I think you make a very good point. The world would be a very boring place if everything was one color. Color brings new life to things. Ever seen an old car that gets a new paint job, it becomes so much more appealing. In my personal opinion I am happy that gospel music to include haitian gospel music is evolving. One of my favorite all time haitian gospel groups is ALABANZA but as much as I love them I wouldnt want all haitian gospel to sound like them. I feel these new groups are bringing for the lack of better words a different color to haitian gospel. We don't have to be so restrictive in our praise as long as our hearts are in the right place. If you heard someone pushed someone, automatically some people will think that person attacked the other. Not realizing that the person might of pushed the other to keep them from getting hit by a car. The point of that is, its not just the action that justifies the act is the intent. I strongly believe if your intent is to make music for GOD and you do it with all your heart to express the love you have for him thats all that should matter. God BLess

Brother Jay

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bernylakay on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:55 pm

That's exatly what I said. It's the intention. It would be wrong if they were singing in a way for King Kino to see them doing it like him so that he could put them in Phantoms. On the contrary, they are correcting Phantoms and we need to do that. We need to help our brothers and sisters find the right path.

Bernylakay

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tyreek954 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:02 am

THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH HAITIANS THAT ARE CHRISTIAN.....MOST OF THE OLDER PEOPLE ARE THE ONES WHO USUALLY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE NEW BANDS THAT ARE PLAYING REAL KOMPA MUSIK. WE ARE NOT OLD SCHOOL,SO HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO PLAY OLD SCHOOL?????COMMON SENSE......WE HAVE A SINCERE HEART;TRYING TO GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY AND THOSE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO JUDGE THE SONGS.......WHEN THOSE GUYS GO TO JAZZ?????? THEN THEY STILL GOING TO CRITICIZE THEM?????? ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE SOMEBODY. THE HAITIAN CULTURE NEED TO UPGRADE...WHEN YOU DONT LIKE SOMETHING,JUST KNOW THAT SOMEONE ELSE WILL. KITE TI MESIE YO JOUE POU BONDIE........DON'T BE SURPRISE IF THEY MAKE IT TO HEAVEN AND YOU GUYS WHO'S ALWAYS JUDGING THEM;DON'T MAKE IT THERE....HOW SAD THAT WOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!! THE FUNNY THING IS THAT MOST OF THE MAIN PEOPLE WHO'S TRYING TO CRITICIZE THOSE BANDS CAN'T EVEN HOLD THEIR HOUSEHOLD TOGETHER.....LOL JUDGE YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE JUDGING OTHERS........BAY TI MESIE YO BREAK SIL VOU PLAIT........AMEN.

tyreek954

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-22

View user profile http://TYREEKM@YAHOO.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:37 pm

tyreek954 wrote:THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH HAITIANS THAT ARE CHRISTIAN.....MOST OF THE OLDER PEOPLE ARE THE ONES WHO USUALLY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE NEW BANDS THAT ARE PLAYING REAL KOMPA MUSIK. WE ARE NOT OLD SCHOOL,SO HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO PLAY OLD SCHOOL?????COMMON SENSE......WE HAVE A SINCERE HEART;TRYING TO GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY AND THOSE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO JUDGE THE SONGS.......WHEN THOSE GUYS GO TO JAZZ?????? THEN THEY STILL GOING TO CRITICIZE THEM?????? ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE SOMEBODY. THE HAITIAN CULTURE NEED TO UPGRADE...WHEN YOU DONT LIKE SOMETHING,JUST KNOW THAT SOMEONE ELSE WILL. KITE TI MESIE YO JOUE POU BONDIE........DON'T BE SURPRISE IF THEY MAKE IT TO HEAVEN AND YOU GUYS WHO'S ALWAYS JUDGING THEM;DON'T MAKE IT THERE....HOW SAD THAT WOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!! THE FUNNY THING IS THAT MOST OF THE MAIN PEOPLE WHO'S TRYING TO CRITICIZE THOSE BANDS CAN'T EVEN HOLD THEIR HOUSEHOLD TOGETHER.....LOL JUDGE YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE JUDGING OTHERS........BAY TI MESIE YO BREAK SIL VOU PLAIT........AMEN.
Amen fre mwen.

Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:40 pm

those of you who think we are judging i ask you this. if the bible says thou shall not steel and we see someone steeling would it be judging if we called them a sinner or thief. to jn michel you say that they are playing real kompa music. this would mean that good music the real music comes from the world and not from the church or God and that only when you sound like the world thats when your professional. you guys defend sounding like the world like its God's commandment. i say to you that we are in the world and not of the world. the bible tells us over and over to be distinguished from the world. it gives us multiple examples not to use the world traditions. i believe that kompa can be reformulated exclusively and distinct-fully for God. a style that could stand out as Haitian gospel music. a lot of these bands are want bees, looking for fame and not to promote God or lift him up so that he will draw the people. God says lift me up and i will draw them. when these Gospas bands are writing they writing to the flesh. they concentrate on jumping dancing as apposed to feeding the word . they have more solo's and grooves then lyrics. some of their lyrics are more social political or humane then Godly or scripture.

&abriel

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:49 pm

Brother Jay wrote:
Bernylakay wrote:Glory to God. I'm glad that you guys are comparing U.I.C to Phantoms. That shows their level of professionalism. It shows that they have the exact power and maybe more to accomplish what Phatom accomplished in the past. For the success that Phatoms did in the Haitian market. The most important thing is that they could have been doing it for the world but instead they chose another route. They are doing it for the Lord which Phatoms should have did long time ago but the devil did not let them. Allelouya and glory to God for giving U.I.C the strengh and courage to choose this route. Although there is no money and fame in it. They decided to keep up. I hope God bless U.I.C and give them strengh to keep singing the gospel. May God bless you U.I.C.

Hey I just read your post while reading the response from His Praise. I think you make a very good point. The world would be a very boring place if everything was one color. Color brings new life to things. Ever seen an old car that gets a new paint job, it becomes so much more appealing. In my personal opinion I am happy that gospel music to include haitian gospel music is evolving. One of my favorite all time haitian gospel groups is ALABANZA but as much as I love them I wouldnt want all haitian gospel to sound like them. I feel these new groups are bringing for the lack of better words a different color to haitian gospel. We don't have to be so restrictive in our praise as long as our hearts are in the right place. If you heard someone pushed someone, automatically some people will think that person attacked the other. Not realizing that the person might of pushed the other to keep them from getting hit by a car. The point of that is, its not just the action that justifies the act is the intent. I strongly believe if your intent is to make music for GOD and you do it with all your heart to express the love you have for him thats all that should matter. God BLess

Genesis 21 The LORD smelled the soothing aroma; and the LORD said to Himself, I will never again curse the ground on account of man, for the intent of mans heart is evil from his youth; and I will never again destroy every living thing, as I have done.

&abriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel on Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:33 am

Brother Jay wrote:
HisPraise wrote:
Please read you comment again. Your thoughts are not clear. You start off saying one thing then go to another. I get what you are saying in the end but the begining does not support your argument. A lot of lives have been changed through music. Times change and music change right along with it. I don't think its a secular verse spiritual thing its more of keeping up with the times. If you listen to old school konpa it is different from new school konpa. The older christians songs sounded like the konpa of that time, now there is a new sound. Thats what I believe it is. God said to make a joyful noise, he did not instruct us of how he wants His music to sound. We are the ones that put a label on music and said this should sound this way and that should sound that way.

Brother Jay

Hey Jay, &ABRIEL's comment is so explicit even my 5 years old niece would have no problem grasping the message. Well, I guess that's how it's! when folks come on board with presuppositions to dismiss good ideas a priori.....

To alphonse!!
I guess you're blocking not only your ears but eyes as well! Have you read Ps33, it says" sing to the LORD a New song" Not a subpar song. If the secular world is getting tired of that very particular keyboard sound that UIC used(it becomes redundant and annoying as well), how much motivation do we need to go after something NEW. Since shouting to your buddies(in God's offering) is not much of a big deal to you. I'll not comment any further on that.

Recommended reading: knowledge of the Holy( A.w.towzer) Not a substitute for the Scripture, but an excellent book.

Hey His Praise, Gabriel said a love song in any language will send the send message all across the world. If you listen to a song in chinese and you don't speak chinese, you mean to tell me you will know its a love song? Even if the melody was smooth and reminiscent of what a love song should sound like, the message in the song might be hate. Gospel music is evolving whether we like it or not. There is gospel rock, heavy metal, hip hop gospel, R&B gospel pretty much every genre of music you can think of. Rock sounds like rock. Once you listen to the lyrics then the song can be classified as secular or not. White gospel doesnt sound like black gospel music and for a long time and maybe still today some white people might feel gospel music shouldn't sound like that. To them it may be too loud too abnoxious. Who are we to decide. If a person grew up listening to a certain type of music, that's what they know. A rapper who use to rap to the secular world and then becomes a christian and wants to make music for GOD will still rap the same way but the message will be different and if a person was a dancer before they found GOD, can they not use that talent to give GOD praise through a praise dance. What makes a praise dance a praise dance is the song they dance to and because they are doing it for GOD the same choreography could be done for secular song. The same exact dance and Im not talking about shaking this and shaking that, I mean a classical dance. I just think we should keep and open mind and not be quick to judge anyone. That song to me sounds like it came from the heart. He is talking about the change that was made in his life when he found GOD. What could be wrong with that. I do get the point you guys are trying to make but we have to understand that not everyone was brought up in the word since they were born and we have to be conscience of that. Why discourage them off the bat. I have an open mind. They wondered how Jesus could sit down and eat with those that they identified as sinners not realizing Jesus was the only sinless one. Like I said early in the post I am planning to make a gospel remix of a popular secular love song. I know a lot of people will have a problem with that but I hope some will take the time to listen and see why I would use that particular song to change to a gospel. God bless you and I think its a good thing when we take the time to discuss these matters. Stay Blessed!

music by its self was created for communication and the purpose of glorification to God. The devils uses it for the flesh. Good composers understand how certain chords and chord progression and rhythm effect a persons spirit. one of the things they teach you about chords is minor chords are sad and major chords are happy. imagine that chords setting a mood. you have melodies that make you sleep grooves that make you dance. when your praising God don't you think it should come from you. wouldn't that praise be personal. does God bless us all the same. you say don't judge but then you chose which dance is acceptable, classical not shaking booty. in africa they dance like this as their culture. God is consistent if we are going to say a rule is of God then it cant have floors. i believe that we can create or be inspired by God to do a distinct work. the band is compared to PHANTOM thats sad. why couldn't they just sound good, why was their gift measured on the comparison of a secular band as apposed to the abundance of their gift. one person compared them to PHANTOM because they where evaluating them as being professional. i am sorry i don't think we need to sound like the world to be professional.

&abriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:23 am

Gabriel when I say real Konpa music, I don't mean secular music like you think. I mean real konpa music; without a little bit of salsa, raggae, rap, rnb or whatsoever. I mean straight konpa, pure konpa.

Here is what you wrote on your last post: "Gabriel Quote" music by its self was created for communication and the purpose of glorification to God. The devils uses it for the flesh. Good composers understand how certain chords and chord progression and rhythm effect a persons spirit. one of the things they teach you about chords is minor chords are sad and major chords are happy. imagine that chords setting a mood. you have melodies that make you sleep grooves that make you dance. when your praising God don't you think it should come from you. wouldn't that praise be personal. Quote"

You talking about affecting a person spirit, make you move, make you dance. If that's the only way you see the use of music then you are close-minded. Gospel music don't have to affect nobody's spirit. I don't care if anybody's spirit affected when i'm singing for God. It's my communication to God. On the other hand, I use it to talk to the audience also, It's their choice if they choose to listen or not. Sometime they listen sometime they don't and it's not the first time that happened. They did the same when the old prophets used to preach them.

Jn Michel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:10 pm

Jn Michel wrote:Gabriel when I say real Konpa music, I don't mean secular music like you think. I mean real konpa music; without a little bit of salsa, raggae, rap, rnb or whatsoever. I mean straight konpa, pure konpa.

Here is what you wrote on your last post: "Gabriel Quote" music by its self was created for communication and the purpose of glorification to God. The devils uses it for the flesh. Good composers understand how certain chords and chord progression and rhythm effect a persons spirit. one of the things they teach you about chords is minor chords are sad and major chords are happy. imagine that chords setting a mood. you have melodies that make you sleep grooves that make you dance. when your praising God don't you think it should come from you. wouldn't that praise be personal. Quote"

You talking about affecting a person spirit, make you move, make you dance. If that's the only way you see the use of music then you are close-minded. Gospel music don't have to affect nobody's spirit. I don't care if anybody's spirit affected when i'm singing for God. It's my communication to God. On the other hand, I use it to talk to the audience also, It's their choice if they choose to listen or not. Sometime they listen sometime they don't and it's not the first time that happened. They did the same when the old prophets used to preach them.

if we sing gospel music or produce Gospel music just to communicate to God then why make records why have concerts. anyone who produces or sings a song for the public to hear is trying to pass a message. gospel music are usually testimonies or the word passed on from one to another to help someone on their spiritual journey. i cant imagine a servant of God not concerned with the spirit of their fellow Christians. we are to plant the seed of God he will do the rest. give them the word in a format that they understand not as they like. christ said he came to divide, so yes not all will accept or receive but we must do as God says and not depend on our wisdom. building Gospel tracks to sound commercial so the word can be accepted or creating complicated tracks to show off our skills. all these thing removes focus on the word. when a gospel band sounds like a secular band one of the first critic is that it sounds like so & so. often when we hear a song the first thing we hear is the music then the words. so the music is the first impression, shouldn't our first and last impression be of God. Jn Michel you say i am closed minded but your supporting copying or sounding like someone else the world. i am saying lets create a new style of kompas if you will. i thought open minded was considering something new or different. kompas bands have been copying each other for years currently many of them sound the same.

&abriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:23 pm

I desagree with you Gabriel. Those bands don't sound the same. Sorry.

Jn Michel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tyreek954 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:47 pm

Jn Michel wrote:I desagree with you Gabriel. Those bands don't sound the same. Sorry.
AHHHHH GABRIEL MET ALE CONTINUE KOUTE CHANTE YO ANKO WI LAAAA....LOL

tyreek954

Back to top Go down

Post by tyreek954 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:52 pm

MORE COMMERCIAL TIME FOR U.I.C.........THIS IS ALSO A PROMOTION,YA'LL KNOW THAT???? LOL. BUT I APPLAUD ANYONE WHO IS TRULY SUPPORTING AND DOING GOD'S WORK WITH ALL THEIR HEARTS.... WHAT WE HAVE TO KNOW IS THAT GOD DOES NOT FIND FAVORS ON SOMEONE THE SAME WAY THAT HUMANS DO.IF YOU KNOW IN YOUR HEART THAT YOU ARE PLAYING FOR GOD AND GIVING HIM ALL THE GLORY THAT HE DESERVES: IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER WHAT PEOPLE THINK BECAUSE IF IT WAS UP TO THOSE PEOPLE;SPECIALLY "US,HAITIANS" WE WILL NEVER MAKE IT TO HEAVEN...LOL THE TRUTH SHALL SET U FREE.......AND IM A FREE MAN....

tyreek954

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel on Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:07 pm

not to be distracted but there are bands that sound the same. some of them even change their style to sound like popular bands. you guys read a whole paragraph and only made comment to one sentence. thats exactly how most christians treat the word. this is exactly why we are having this discussion. some gospel groups are creating "gospel" tracks and are not following all of the word or the principal of the word. they dismiss the fact we are to be distinct from the world. so if the world is wearing black then we should wear white and vise versa . it's not that the things are evil but the fact is we are to be different from the world. we are to stand out like pepper in milk. how are we doing that by dressing talking, acting, performing like them. even the wolf knows he must come in sheep clothing. so appearance does matter!

&abriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel on Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:18 pm

tyreek954 wrote:MORE COMMERCIAL TIME FOR U.I.C.........THIS IS ALSO A PROMOTION,YA'LL KNOW THAT???? LOL. BUT I APPLAUD ANYONE WHO IS TRULY SUPPORTING AND DOING GOD'S WORK WITH ALL THEIR HEARTS.... WHAT WE HAVE TO KNOW IS THAT GOD DOES NOT FIND FAVORS ON SOMEONE THE SAME WAY THAT HUMANS DO.IF YOU KNOW IN YOUR HEART THAT YOU ARE PLAYING FOR GOD AND GIVING HIM ALL THE GLORY THAT HE DESERVES: IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER WHAT PEOPLE THINK BECAUSE IF IT WAS UP TO THOSE PEOPLE;SPECIALLY "US,HAITIANS" WE WILL NEVER MAKE IT TO HEAVEN...LOL THE TRUTH SHALL SET U FREE.......AND IM A FREE MAN....

i understand your point but iam talking about what God says. Most os these Gospas bands play konpas because they want to attract the public, thats God's job. God said lift me and l will draw them. so if we are trying to draw them then we are doing God's job. in this situation what is in our heart is important because we are feeding the public. we are giving them what our interpretation of the word to be and if our hearts are not in sync with God then we can mislead others.

&abriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tyreek954 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:09 pm

MR GABRIEL....HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT MOST OF THE GOSPAS BANDS PLAY KOMPAS TO ATTRACT THE PUBLIC????? MMMHHHHH. TO ME IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE JUDGING THOSE KIDS.HOW ABOUT IF THEY REALLY DOING IT FOR GOD???? BECAUSE GOD IS THE ONLY ONE WHO TRULLY KNOWS WHAT'S INSIDE SOMEONE'S HEART.IF IM KILLER AND I SPENT HALF OF MY LIFE IN PRISON AND I GET OUT AND GIVE MYSELF TO GOD;HE WILL FORGIVE ME ON THE SPOT BUT ALOT OF CHRISTIANS ARE STILL GOING TO SEE ME AND BLAME ME;EVEN TREAT ME AS A KILLER; EVEN THOUGHT THEY KNOW THAT THE BIBLE SAID TO FORGIVE.DO U REALLY THINK THAT THOSE PEOPLE WILL MAKE IT TO HEAVEN..... IN MY OPINION....I THINK THE MAIN PROBLEM IS THE "HAITIAN CULTURE" MOST OF THE GUYS WHO PLAY FOR A CHRISTIAN BAND WAS BORN HERE AND THEY DO NOT ADAPT THEMSELVES TO THE HAITIAN CULTURE.....MOST OF YOU GUYS SHOULD KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE SOME HAITIANS THAT ARE LIVING HERE HAVE KIDS WHO DO NOT KNOW A WORD FROM THE CREOLE LANGUAGE,SO HOW DO YOU EXPECT THEM KIDS TO HAVE A HAITIAN CULTURE???? THIS IS HOW THEY WANNA PLAY MUSIC AND TO ME,THEY DOING IT FOR GOD,SO ALL WE CAN DO IS APPRECIATE THEM AND PRAY FOR THEM SO GOD COULD GUIDE THEM NOT TO GO TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD.....

tyreek954

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:14 pm

tyreek954 wrote:MR GABRIEL....HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT MOST OF THE GOSPAS BANDS PLAY KOMPAS TO ATTRACT THE PUBLIC????? MMMHHHHH. TO ME IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE JUDGING THOSE KIDS.HOW ABOUT IF THEY REALLY DOING IT FOR GOD???? BECAUSE GOD IS THE ONLY ONE WHO TRULLY KNOWS WHAT'S INSIDE SOMEONE'S HEART.IF IM KILLER AND I SPENT HALF OF MY LIFE IN PRISON AND I GET OUT AND GIVE MYSELF TO GOD;HE WILL FORGIVE ME ON THE SPOT BUT ALOT OF CHRISTIANS ARE STILL GOING TO SEE ME AND BLAME ME;EVEN TREAT ME AS A KILLER; EVEN THOUGHT THEY KNOW THAT THE BIBLE SAID TO FORGIVE.DO U REALLY THINK THAT THOSE PEOPLE WILL MAKE IT TO HEAVEN..... IN MY OPINION....I THINK THE MAIN PROBLEM IS THE "HAITIAN CULTURE" MOST OF THE GUYS WHO PLAY FOR A CHRISTIAN BAND WAS BORN HERE AND THEY DO NOT ADAPT THEMSELVES TO THE HAITIAN CULTURE.....MOST OF YOU GUYS SHOULD KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE SOME HAITIANS THAT ARE LIVING HERE HAVE KIDS WHO DO NOT KNOW A WORD FROM THE CREOLE LANGUAGE,SO HOW DO YOU EXPECT THEM KIDS TO HAVE A HAITIAN CULTURE???? THIS IS HOW THEY WANNA PLAY MUSIC AND TO ME,THEY DOING IT FOR GOD,SO ALL WE CAN DO IS APPRECIATE THEM AND PRAY FOR THEM SO GOD COULD GUIDE THEM NOT TO GO TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD.....

you made some points i want to touch Biblically you can look them up yourself for edification. i don't doubt them nor can i judge if they are doing it for God. as you said thats between them and God. i hope that point is clear. The point im making is that God has ways he functions and my God is a never changing God, Thats in the Bible. there are many who will come to christ and say father and he will say i know you not..... thats in the Bible. which means many of us will think we are doing God's work but will be lost. now the question is how do we know if we are doing God's work will or for God. the answer is simple read the Bible if there is a principle that does not fall in sync with what your doing then your not doing God's work or for God. in Matthew christ says they will say "i healed in your name". not only did this person do it in God's name but got results and was still wrong. christ then says if we loved him we would follow his father'dlaws.

&abriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sansan on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:54 pm

Mpa wel mal non mwen menm . Mrenmen kompa a wi, li smooth.

sansan

Female Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top