BROTHER JAY ON THE WAR ON IRAQ AND HIS ALBUM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BROTHER JAY ON THE WAR ON IRAQ AND HIS ALBUM

Post by Levanjiltv on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:54 pm

This is the email interview Levanjiltv had with Brother Jay.

LEVANJILTV: Hi Brother Jay! This is an official email inberview by Levanjiltv.com and we would like you to formaly answer some of these questions that the fans would like to know. When will you be in town? How's everything in Iraq after the election and Obama is president? When do you think the album will be out. Thank you
BROTHER JAY: Hey Rubin I trust all is well with you. I just want to start off and tell you are bless we are to have levanjiltv and remind everyone that we need to show our support for the site in everyway possible. I am currently serving in Iraq around the Baghdad area. I have been here for 8 months and will be returning home for good in March of next year. This is my third tour. I am working on taking leave in December but nothing is official yet. Things have been a lot quieter in our area since the outcome of the election. Obama seems to have the approval of the masses. My album will be out around June or July of next year (2009). I will be putting the final touches upon my return. I hope everyone has been able to listen to the song I did for haiti called "Se Pou Nou Li Ye" which is currently on the site. Feel free to email me your opinions and suggestions at ambitiouz81@yahoo.com. Before leaving I would just like to send my regrets to all those that have lost loved ones in the recent collapsing of the schools. God Bless!

Levanjiltv
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile http://www.levanjiltv.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top