PHILADELPHIA'S LIVE BAND ONE FAITH NEW LIVE ALBUM

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PHILADELPHIA'S LIVE BAND ONE FAITH NEW LIVE ALBUM

Post by &abriel on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:11 pm

Bernylakay wrote:So Gabriel is saying to not use a sound because it was made by somebody who is not a christian?

no im saying why do we have to try and sound like them. i mean we really try to sound like them. the world mixes and create sounds and we copy or follow them. wouldn't that be following the world. cant we play konpas with new or different sounds the secular have been creating and we think we should copy them so people will accept God's word.

&abriel

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bernylakay on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:40 pm

&abriel wrote:
Bernylakay wrote:So Gabriel is saying to not use a sound because it was made by somebody who is not a christian?

no im saying why do we have to try and sound like them. i mean we really try to sound like them. the world mixes and create sounds and we copy or follow them. wouldn't that be following the world. cant we play konpas with new or different sounds the secular have been creating and we think we should copy them so people will accept God's word.
You do that because you need their attention. You don't care about the music. The music will not send you to heaven; it's the word that you care about. The word is the gospel and the gospel is God. Having your own music style will not draw them to Christ. So is it worth it to spend time create your own style? You think they will like your style or listen to your style? The only thing that matter when you perform is that they hear the word. The bands do perform at secular events for your information. They perform at events such as compas festival, music en folie, independence festival, Orlando fest, Jazz fest. T-vice din't take Revelation musical style, they took the words. Sweet Micky din't take gospel musical style, he took the words. Wyclef didn't take Rigaud Duverne musical style, he took the words.

Bernylakay

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:43 pm

&abriel wrote:

The sounds that they use belong to God. They use it for different purpose. All sounds belong to God so give it to God.

Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipromene on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:47 am

Nou tout se kreati Bondye si se nan musik la nou ka bay Bondye Glwa an nou fe li.
You gwo kout chapo pou nou, PHILADELPHIA'S LIVE BAND ONE FAITH NEW LIVE ALBUM.

Ipromene

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphonse on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Fritzlyne wrote:men gen yon bagay,le kompa ap jwe a mizik yo telman fo sa fe ou vin paka tande parol yo se sak pabon lan konpa paske mizik yo kouvri parol yo.ke Bondye louvri zye nou
Si yon moun pa adore menm jan avew sa pa vle di se jan ou adore a ki pi bon. Tout moun adore nan fason yo kwe nan Bondye. Gen moun se andedan chanm yo yo pi byen adore, gen moun se nan kote ki gen bri yo ka adore, batist pa adore menm jan a advantist sa pa vle di youn pi bon ke lot. Si ou pa santi ou beni nan music ki gen bri se nan akapela ou beni, se chwa paw. Sa pa vle di li pa bon pou sa.

Alphonse

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:14 pm

its not about worshipping as we do but as the Bible says. we cant follow one rule and dissmiss another.
not everything in the world is worthy of God. remember there are people who will heal in the name of God and wont be worthy. think about that Healing in his name and still not be worthy. so do you think by putting his name or the word on works would make it worthy. the Bible says we must also follow his commandments. there are things in the world we are not to use or do in this world as Christians and the Bible says everything else we are to be distinguished from the world. so for example if jeans dont conflicts with God then we must wear them differently from the world. this premis is why JEWS, and many other religions distinguish themselves from the world.

&abriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphonse on Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:29 am

&abriel wrote:its not about worshipping as we do but as the Bible says. we cant follow one rule and dissmiss another.
not everything in the world is worthy of God. remember there are people who will heal in the name of God and wont be worthy. think about that Healing in his name and still not be worthy. so do you think by putting his name or the word on works would make it worthy. the Bible says we must also follow his commandments. there are things in the world we are not to use or do in this world as Christians and the Bible says everything else we are to be distinguished from the world. so for example if jeans dont conflicts with God then we must wear them differently from the world. this premis is why JEWS, and many other religions distinguish themselves from the world.
How does the bible says to worship the Lord?

Alphonse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:44 pm

i would tell you but then you would say that im making it up and it was my oppinion. so i would like you to invite you to read Rev chapters 1-3 or if you have give me your take. after you have read the text tell me if we are on track as a church. show me in this text or any other text that God supports the idea of us looking like the world to covince the world.

&abriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphonse on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:31 am

&abriel wrote:i would tell you but then you would say that im making it up and it was my oppinion. so i would like you to invite you to read Rev chapters 1-3 or if you have give me your take. after you have read the text tell me if we are on track as a church. show me in this text or any other text that God supports the idea of us looking like the world to covince the world.
You are not on track with your comments. You jumping all over the place. I was talking about music I wasn't talking about looks. Sound like the world and looking like the world is two different things. I believe you was talking about sound too right?

Alphonse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:30 pm

my friend when the Bible says we should not look like the world it is speaking in principle. its not using the word look as a verb but as an adjective. now you may say the its my oppinion but the word goes further and says to be distiguished from the world.
Malachi 3:18 And you will again see the distinction between the ...
... So you will again distinguish between the righteous and the wicked, between
one who serves God and one who does not serve Him. ...
Leviticus 10:10 You must distinguish between the holy and the common,
between the unclean and the clean ...
Ezekiel 44:23 They are to teach my people the difference between the holy and the common and show them how to distinguish between the unclean and the clean. ...

&abriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphonse on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:13 pm

&abriel wrote:my friend when the Bible says we should not look like the world it is speaking in principle. its not using the word look as a verb but as an adjective. now you may say the its my oppinion but the word goes further and says to be distiguished from the world.
Ezekiel 44:23 They are to teach my people the difference between the holy and the common and show them how to distinguish between the unclean and the clean. ...
So you are saying because the sound was invented by a non-christian person it is unclean?

Alphonse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:39 am

Alphonse wrote:
&abriel wrote:my friend when the Bible says we should not look like the world it is speaking in principle. its not using the word look as a verb but as an adjective. now you may say the its my oppinion but the word goes further and says to be distiguished from the world.
So you are saying because the sound was invented by a non-christian person it is unclean?

the sound was created for unclean reasons or un Godly reasons. thats why. we can create a Godly Kompas sound or any style, that starts with our heart not with the world. all im saying is take time to ask God to inspire us and something new and beutiful will come about God is able!!! its obvious and it has been admited by christian artist that they have been inspired by secular artist. to use secular instrumentals, melodies, or princaples that reminds of us of the world to promote God says that God or the word needs the world. thats what commercial music is about.

&abriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:42 am

whats wrong with creating a new sound. since these people inspire many of you Zin System Skah sha Tabou Nemou all created new sounds with in kompas and did well WHY CANT GOSPEL

&abriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ya gen bezwenm on Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:59 pm

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww a chak fwam vini nan forum nan moin santim strange anpil nouvo bagayyyyyyyyyy muzikkkkkkk lan sound just fine keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya gen bezwenm

Female Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top