YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by Levanjiltv on Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:03 pm

Yes sound studio is a new studio locates in Brooklyn, New York. Click on the picture to watch the interview.

_________________
Your Opinion is very important to us. Sign up to post your comments. Thank you

Levanjiltv
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 460
Age : 35
Location : PHILADELPHIA
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile http://www.levanjiltv.com

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by espwa on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:53 pm

ESTUDIO A KIN BON EQUIPMENT OUI, MWEN PA KONIN SI GIN BON ENGENIEUR POU JERE'L , AN TOUKA BEL ESTUDIO , BEL BAGAY

espwa

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by Je suis on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:39 am

Le engenieur a pale li sanble li konn sa lap di wi. Kanmenm li mean biznis. Li te lel te tan pou atis kretyen yo sispan fe album mediokrite lage nan kolet mounn epi di se travay Bondye.

Je suis

Male Number of posts : 141
Age : 32
Location : Philadelphia
Registration date : 2008-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by sansan on Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:52 pm

I never thought Yvon knew that much Very Happy . It's a really good studio people, I've been there myself. Good job guys Smile

sansan

Female Number of posts : 44
Age : 27
Location : BROOKLYN, NY
Registration date : 2008-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by Alphonse on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:02 pm

Pale pale kont nou. Map tann album nan mwen. Wilkenson menm tou map tann album ou a. Se album nan kap di sa nou remet. God bless.

Alphonse

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by Bernylakay on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:39 pm

This definetly sounds like an album to have. Good Job ronaudio.

Bernylakay

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by tibobdenazareth on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:59 am

I like the interview and it's a great thing we have more professional studios in the community because we need better technical materials out there.

However I want to mention 1 thing that may sound like a warning but in fact it is a bare word of wisdom.

We must always try not to always define ourselves based on negative comparisons with others.

tibobdenazareth

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by Jn Michel on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:26 pm

tibobdenazareth wrote:I like the interview and it's a great thing we have more professional studios in the community because we need better technical materials out there.

However I want to mention 1 thing that may sound like a warning but in fact it is a bare word of wisdom.

We must always try not to always define ourselves based on negative comparisons with others.
The interview seems more like a voye monte type. Neg yo ap voye tet yo monte.

Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Location : NJ
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by fullgospel on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:44 pm

So far this the only good studio I know in Brooklyn. I don't know if there is anything better.

fullgospel

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by speedy on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:46 pm

Jn Michel wrote:
tibobdenazareth wrote:I like the interview and it's a great thing we have more professional studios in the community because we need better technical materials out there.

However I want to mention 1 thing that may sound like a warning but in fact it is a bare word of wisdom.

We must always try not to always define ourselves based on negative comparisons with others.
The interview seems more like a voye monte type. Neg yo ap voye tet yo monte.

si neg yo ap voye monte pagen anyen ki mal nan sa depi yo ka kore sa yap di ya se fini. Se yon biznis ke yap gere genbil pou peye fo biznis la ka van. Depi yo ka bay bon sevis yo met fe djole jiskaske yo pakapab anko

"MWEN POKO JANM JWEN YON MOUN PI DJOLE PASE TIBOB"
E MWEN APIYE LI PASKE LOU OU GADE TOUT MIZIK TIBOB EKRI SE HIT YO YE
NINPOT MOUN LAA VIN DEMANTIM SI OU KAPAB

speedy

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by sandrine on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:21 pm

can i ask r u guys a question wat is DJOLE

sandrine

Female Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by wegens on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:38 pm

what are they talking about ? they dont know what they talking about
Today is not about what kind of software you have ,it is what you know
all music are being recorded on a hard drive therefore it is what you know
either you have Cubase Nuendo or Protools which people think is the industry standard
which is a lie. you can do more with Cubase 5 than any software out there dont forget people
Technology is moving very fast don't get yourself glue to the pass.

wegens

Male Number of posts : 11
Location : Trenton 609-341-0877
Registration date : 2009-08-27

View user profile http://wegensmusicworld.com

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by fullgospel on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:44 pm

wegens wrote:what are they talking about ? they dont know what they talking about
Today is not about what kind of software you have ,it is what you know
all music are being recorded on a hard drive therefore it is what you know
either you have Cubase Nuendo or Protools which people think is the industry standard
which is a lie. you can do more with Cubase 5 than any software out there dont forget people
Technology is moving very fast don't get yourself glue to the pass.
How many tracks can cubase 5 take? Don't you think they make HD for a reason? If he does a project on his Protools HD and the costumer want to come to your studio will you be able to open it on your Cubase 5?

fullgospel

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by Bernylakay on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:35 pm

I wonder why the secular CDs usually sound better than the gospel CDs, sound wise.

Bernylakay

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by tibobdenazareth on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:46 am

Bernylakay wrote:I wonder why the secular CDs usually sound better than the gospel CDs, sound wise.

Stay away from that kind of generalization. First of all, you only hear the good if not the best SECULAR CDs. For every Zenglen CD with good sound, there are 1,000 no-name CDs with the most disrupting sound quality. In other words, only a small percentage of the secular stuff have good sound.

Now how could you say that? Well, because in the secular world, mediocrity is not promoted. If a CD doesn't sound good, you won't even hear it on the radio or from the DJs. Which gives the ILLUSION that everything secular sounds good because only the good is promoted.

In contrast, everything in the Gospel world is promoted no matter how the sound is.

And we all need to also be aware of the trends today. Most of the Top Gospel artists produce exactly in the same studio top secular artists produce. I will not name any names of artists or studios but, with me being an insider of both camps (secular and gospel) I'll tell you that the problem is at the promotion level.

In every sector of every industry of every nation you have all levels of production quality. It's the conscience level of the media promoting and the consumer buying that makes the difference.

tibobdenazareth

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by wegens on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:46 am

Some questions don't even need to ask
since 1999 I 've been using protools but every time you need more track you have to purchase extra .(just like cell phone today TMOBILE if you want more minutes you have to pay more money ALL IT IS. IS A CELL PHONE JUST TO TALK THAT'S WHY THEY WILL BE SOON GOING OUT OF BUSINESS IF THEY DON'T CHANGE THEY RATE LIKE METRO PCS AND BOOST MOBILE
this is why the competition is hard for every software manufacture
specially Protools . as far as your question cubase LE,SL,XL,5 OR NUENDO since 2001 been giving unlimited track
Remember this is all digital open your mind everything change except in Haiti we still having dial up and analog phone system .this is the reason why to call Haiti is so expensive ,cause we still living in the pass nothing is static not even GOD everything is moving just open your mind and see for yourself.

another thing that you wanna know
don't take it from anybody
just go on the internet like YOUTUBE AND YOU WILL SEE THE THINGS THAT YOU CAN DO WITH CUBASE 4,5 or NUENDO that protools s not even close too.
AND AGAIN PROTOOLS is a recording software all it does is record your vocal or instuments
anything that you want to add you have to use and external Plugings like Autotune which is made by STEINBERG which MAKE CUBASE & NUEDO .To finish there are tone of good software what ever works for you is the best.

ONE MORE POINT
when you are in business is it not necessary to tell people about other studio ,Thing like other studio is using crack software like they took 25% out of the original software to make it work which make no since .I do believe only Haitians do that.
there are so many many ways to promote your studio without talking about someone else ,It looks like they didn't even know what to talk about ,specially when that guy ask can you tell us how SOMEONE CAN START A STUDIO.


Last edited by wegens on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

wegens

Male Number of posts : 11
Location : Trenton 609-341-0877
Registration date : 2009-08-27

View user profile http://wegensmusicworld.com

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by wegens on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:08 am

BY THE WAY HD mean high def. which as nothing to do with PROTOOLS.
ALL software manufactures are HD
even the smallest camcorder digital camera ar HD your cell phone is HD
and again If I record a song on CUBASE with 32 bit PROTOOLS will not be able to open it ,cause Protool Only goes up to 24 bit
If you understand what's that mean.

wegens

Male Number of posts : 11
Location : Trenton 609-341-0877
Registration date : 2009-08-27

View user profile http://wegensmusicworld.com

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by wegens on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:13 am

Well you can have everything in your studio like 200 chanel mixer
the question is how many people you gonna record at a time
lot of people get confuse by seing so many staff in a studio ,
please dont be. Today it is all about plugings.

wegens

Male Number of posts : 11
Location : Trenton 609-341-0877
Registration date : 2009-08-27

View user profile http://wegensmusicworld.com

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by wegens on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:16 am

man I love that answer you are the kind of person I myself call
a genius that can see that no one else can see.

wegens

Male Number of posts : 11
Location : Trenton 609-341-0877
Registration date : 2009-08-27

View user profile http://wegensmusicworld.com

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by Jn Michel on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:45 pm

Haiti is a small world. That's why haitians tend to push other people back in order for them to come up. It kills us in the long run.

Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Location : NJ
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by wegens on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:03 pm

Sure when you finish or want to continue a project somewhere else
there is 2 ways of doing it first convert the files in a standard audio files,which I myself always recommend
cause most of the time I dont usually like someone else setting
so when someone bring me a project in wave files no matter the standard quality 24,32,64 or 98 bits it is easier to work with it that
way JUST AS IF EVERYBODY SPEAK ONE LANGUAGE
(like HAITI we speak french in school but creole in the street and home)
where any one can work with it or if the studio as the same software you can save the project as it is and open it.
but remember every one does not have the same plugings or work the same way
which is another thing and some people don't use they Plugings in the same manner
like Reverb Delay ect.

wegens

Male Number of posts : 11
Location : Trenton 609-341-0877
Registration date : 2009-08-27

View user profile http://wegensmusicworld.com

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by wegens on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:21 pm

true that.

wegens

Male Number of posts : 11
Location : Trenton 609-341-0877
Registration date : 2009-08-27

View user profile http://wegensmusicworld.com

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by Bernylakay on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:04 pm

Bagay crack sa nenpot jan yo ecril la, li pa bon. Nou pap janm ka avanse tout tan se avel nap sevi. Sa se yon sinn mediokrite. Mwen ka konprann si yon moun ap fe bagay amateur. Men si yon moun gen yon studio ki se bisnis li sipoze gen original. Si se Haiti moun nan ye. Li pa sipoze gen priz kouran lakay li. Li sipoze gen konter normalman nan men EDH.

Bernylakay

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by Je suis on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:47 pm

There are some CDs I see in the haitian gospel market they need to be banned. I understand that people are preaching the word of God but you can't give people un-quantized music, voix ki detone, son ki pa mix e mastered, Bondye pa merite sa.

Je suis

Male Number of posts : 141
Age : 32
Location : Philadelphia
Registration date : 2008-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by wegens on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:31 pm

true that
sa se poblem pa moun ki vin recorde an
si yon moun vini li dim li vle fe yon CD min nan CD se manman ,papa ,fre avec ti sel kap chante ,moin pa gin problem map recorde pou ou gin doua se sa ou vle, si wap detone moin gin droi di'w sa Min si se sa ou vle wap join so vle'a
and again tout est permis nan monde levanjil la.

this is why grande puissance yo pase pa levanjil pou yo detrui pays 3rd monde vole resource yo.

wegens

Male Number of posts : 11
Location : Trenton 609-341-0877
Registration date : 2009-08-27

View user profile http://wegensmusicworld.com

Back to top Go down

Re: YES SOUND STUDIO INTERVIEW IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:44 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum