NAPLES 10TH ANNUAL YOUTH CRUSADE 2009 AND REV WADNER GEDEON'S NEW BOOK

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NAPLES 10TH ANNUAL YOUTH CRUSADE 2009 AND REV WADNER GEDEON'S NEW BOOK

Post by tibobdenazareth on Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:48 am

Good Luck brother Alphonse!

I bet you're gonna get another post from brother Gabriel raising 10,000 new confused points that have nothing to do with your post above.

tibobdenazareth

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fritzlyne on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:56 pm

1corinthien6:2li di sa vreman sen yo gen pou jije payen yo e gen pou jije menm zanj yo,men fok nou konnen koman pou sen an;m kontan paske m we gen moun ki konn parol la se avek parol sa tou nap ka konnen koman nou dwe viv pou fe seye a plezi.m pale kont okenn moun non men m jis vle fe nou we sa.se pou Bondye louvri zye nou pi plis chak jou afen ke nou va sove.

Fritzlyne

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphonse on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:03 pm

Fritzlyne wrote:1corinthien6:2li di sa vreman sen yo gen pou jije payen yo e gen pou jije menm zanj yo,men fok nou konnen koman pou sen an;m kontan paske m we gen moun ki konn parol la se avek parol sa tou nap ka konnen koman nou dwe viv pou fe seye a plezi.m pale kont okenn moun non men m jis vle fe nou we sa.se pou Bondye louvri zye nou pi plis chak jou afen ke nou va sove.
Wi sepou Bondye louvri zye nou. An menm tan tou se pou nou rete nan umilite pou nou pa panse nou pi bon pase lot. Pou nou pa panse nou pi konnen pase lot. Pou nou pa panse ke minister pa nou an pi bon pase minister pa lot la paske nou pa renmen pa lot la. Pou nou li labib nou e priye chak jou pou nan ka grandi nan lespri nou. Amen.

Alphonse

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:29 am

Alphonse wrote:
From Gabriel: it would seem to you that im running al lover because what you don't realize everything is connected but i smile at your simplicity. it's said that the devils greatest trick is to pretend he doesn't exist. many of you want to make it seem that every "gospel music" is of God and for God. you become defensive when others criticize there work. you tell us not to judge when the Bible says here is just few;
1 Corinthians 10:15 I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say.
1 Corinthians 6:2 Don't you know that the saints will judge the world?
Proverbs 31:9 Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.
John 8:16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me
i could do this all day.
Many of you want to make it seem that you can worship God anyway you want as if God does not have rules and instructions. in the Bible there are many stories all of which to make a point and show us possibilities. when king solomon needed to calm the demons in him he called on David, he played music for him and to calmed the demons, with that said wouldn't the reverse be possible. don't you understand the wrong music can provoke an opposite effect. we have to speculate every so call servant of God the Bible promotes it for the purpose of knowing real prophets from wolves in lambs clothing;
Acts 20:29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come
in among you and will not spare the flock
Matthew 7:15 They come to you disguised as sheep, but in their hearts they are vicious wolves.
Ezekiel 22:27 “Her princes within her are like wolves tearing the prey, by shedding blood and destroying lives in order to get dishonest gain. 28 “Her prophets have smeared whitewash for them, seeing false visions and divining lies for them, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD,’ when the LORD has not spoken.
just in case
i thought that the blogging is for posting ideas, and thoughts to get intellectual feedback. you guys use this for self promotion and to glorify yourselves you don't reply with informative information but with non constructive insults. i feel sorry for those who believe in what you guys say. i tell you what if levanjiltv would permit and sponsor they should have live debates so that the TRUTH be revealed where ever it is so that people can hear and Judge for themselves as the Bible permits. you hide behind this theory of not to judge so that you can spew your doctrine that often falls in contradiction with the Bible. the fact of the matter is your fruits are revealed some of you create bands to womanize or to make up for the career you couldn't make in the world. musicians come and go amongst you and see no difference from the world thats why they go back and forth or they gig and still do gospel. the Bible says we should have an impact on the world how can we do that if we look like them. World and God does not mix! 99%clean + 1% dirty= DIRTY
Numbers 19:22 Anything that an unclean person touches becomes unclean, and
anyone who touches it becomes unclean till evening ... '

These tracks where created by and for unclean reasons.- How then can anyone think that the can use the for God?[/quote]

Frere Gabriel I understand that you trying to get some of your points accross but sometime you have to let you grudges go in order to continue doing positive things in life. You have to give up your madness. Sometime you think you know but you have no idea. What you might think is right could be wrong so that's why you have to listen to others sometime. God is telling you this right here in this post and I hope you listen. For example, you've been believing all your life that David use to play guitar for king Salomon to cast demons away but you are wrong. Salomon was David son and it was Sail that David used to play guitar for. So brother Gabriel, Do you know what you are saying or are they from God? Will you start to listen?[/quote]

first of all i thank you for your correction. i confused the names but you confirmed the story of David calming demons with music. as haitians we know how music can be used as a tool in voodoo. there certain rhythms that invoke certain spirits. if you ask any learned musician they can tell you that minor chords are sad and major chords are happy. these are emotions that are transmitted from the producer to the musician to the music to the listener involuntary. music has been known to be a tool for motivation. it can make us love, hate,fight,learn and much more depending on the writer. my point to all of you is this though God created everything it is satan's job to defile them use them for his glory. he does this by changing up God's work and making it his own we must not INTENTIONALLY re-use these works and present them as Godly works. Many of these gospel artist go into the studio with the intent to sound like the world. they choose guitar sounds, keyboard sounds vocal technics to attempt to do God's work. There is two problems with that on the Bible says
Psalm 131:1 A song of ascents. Of David. My heart is not proud, O ...
... [A song by David for going up to worship.] O LORD, my heart is not conceited.
My eyes do not look down on others. I am not involved ...

Malachi 3:18 And you will again see the distinction between the ...
... So you will again distinguish between the righteous and the wicked, between
one who serves God and one who does not serve Him. ...
1 John 3:10 This is how we know who the children of God are and ...
... This is how God's children and the devil's children are distinguished. ... This is the
way God's children are distinguished from the devil's children. ..
we are to be distinguished from the world but we can't do that by coping from the world.
1 John 2:15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If ...
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves
the world, the love of the Father is not in him. ...
1 John 2:16 For everything in the world--the cravings of sinful ...
For everything in the world--the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes and
the boasting of what he has and does--comes not from the Father but from the ...
which brings me to the second reason we must be mindful of the music we embrace as gospel. when a secular musician creates a song its to motivate pleasures of the flesh.
Romans 8:8 Those controlled by the sinful nature cannot please God ...
... So that those who are in the flesh are not able to give pleasure to God. .... ...
Ecclesiastes 2:3 I tried cheering myself with wine, and embracing ...
... I made a search with my heart to give pleasure to my flesh with wine, still guiding
my heart with wisdom, and to go after foolish things, so that I might see ...
2 Peter 2:13 They will be paid back with harm for the harm they ...
... For the evil which overtakes them is the reward of their evil-doing: such men take
their pleasure in the delights of the flesh even in the daytime; they are ...
this is why it's called dance music its about making your body move not worshiping God. we can not derive from this because the Bible says
James 1:21 Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that ...
... For this reason, putting away all dirty behaviour and the overweight of evil, take
into your souls without pride the word which, being planted there, is able ...
Job 6:7 I refuse to touch it; such food makes me ill.
I refuse to touch it; such food makes me ill. ... "My soul refuses
to touch them; They are like loathsome food to me. ...
Colossians 2:21 "Do not handle! Do not taste! Do not touch!"?
... Do not taste! Do not touch!"? ... "Do not handle, do not taste, do not touch!" ... ...
mind you the Bible uses the word TOUCH in these examples
Touch;The system reacts to diverse stimuli using different receptors: thermoreceptors, mechanoreceptors and chemoreceptors. Transmission of information from the receptors passes via sensory nerves through tracts in the spinal cord and into the brain. Processing primarily occurs in the primary somatosensory area in the parietal lobe of the cerebral cortex.
i think we may embrace a style of music rap, konpas, reggae but we must take time to truly create a distinguished technic or sound if you will that is distinguishable to and from the world for God. for the Bible says
John 9:5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world."
While I am in the world, I am the light of the world." .
so we are to be the leaders not followers. i mean no harm to anyone but wish to inspire all to be inspired by God. i only point to God not because im perfect but so that we may receive his blessing. im sure it is most of our intent is to praise God but we all can be mislead me too so we should consider the possibilities and as TiBob suggested to me which i accept take time to pray.

&abriel

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:37 am

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=music+touches&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
Music touches

&abriel

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tibobdenazareth on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Oh my goodness!

tibobdenazareth

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-05-22