REVELATION PRESS RELEASE ON CURRENT ISSUES AND MEMBER DEPATURE

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: REVELATION PRESS RELEASE ON CURRENT ISSUES AND MEMBER DEPATURE

Post by Fritzlyne on Fri May 22, 2009 8:51 pm

mezanmi sa nou genyen,pale ak sajes non ,m pa kwe gen moun ki gen kont ak moun la ni ki lan polemik si se m pap vin la .]

m swete Bondye beni nou

Fritzlyne

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fritzlyne on Fri May 22, 2009 9:04 pm

pa gen anyen ki pou fe diskisyon la paske bagay sa pap mennen nou okenn kote sa tibob di yo se pa li selman ki di yo se toutt tan yon paket moun ap di sa la mwen m bouke di sa ,epi yo pa deside pran okenn konsey paske yo konprann yo fin rive men yo pa janm konnen si byen pre pa lakay

Fritzlyne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel on Fri May 22, 2009 9:14 pm

i dont want to say anything but read these quotes and come to your own conclusions.

http://nemoursjnbaptiste.homestead.com/family.html

"The dreams of my father exceeded his territorial limits and even spanned continental. He was attracted by the pyramids of Egypt. He felt a close connection between his music and the pyramids. He imagined himself sitting inside these monuments to get inspiration. Timbuktu, city of Mali, once was a great center reputedly for the study of , was also a place of his
dreams."

Daniel 6:3 Then this Daniel began distinguishing himself among the ...
... This man, Daniel, distinguished himself among the other officials and
satraps because there was an extraordinary spirit in him. ...

Matthew 15:3 And He answered and said to them, "Why do you
... But he answered them, "Why do you also disregard the
commandment of God because of your tradition?

Ezekiel 22:26 "Her priests have done violence to My law and have
... Your priests violate my teachings and dishonor my holy things. They don't distinguish
between what is holy and what is unholy. ... distinguish ..... ...

1 John 3:10 By this the children of God and the children of
... By this we can distinguish God's children and the Devil's children: no one who fails
to act righteously is a child of God, nor he who does not love his brother ...

Psalm 43:1 Vindicate me, O God, and plead my case against an
... A psalm for David. Judge me, O God, and distinguish my cause from the nation that
is not holy : deliver me from the unjust and deceitful man. ...

&abriel

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verite on Fri May 22, 2009 9:19 pm

I understand what you mean Ti Bob when you say that the Djakout camp (or fans) directly and indirectly threatened you. Kris pa Biznis vre, and its sad, the song that they used Jesus' name is the song that was a major hit for them. Please check your voicemail.

"Youn priye pou lot"

Verite

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel on Fri May 22, 2009 9:30 pm

how did and why would Djakout camp attack him? are these not two different markets? are his songs being played on secular radio? do they come in the churches after him?

psalms 9:7 But the LORD abides forever;
He has established His throne for judgment,
8 And He will judge the world in righteousness;
He will execute judgment for the peoples with equity.

&abriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel on Fri May 22, 2009 9:32 pm

somethings just dont add up for me Idea

&abriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel on Fri May 22, 2009 11:10 pm

You guys are so lost. You come here with a single mind set which is holding you from understanding what people are saying.

I said that "if a beat has God's word in it it's gospel." You should know what gospel music is if not it's time for you to find out because you don't want te get left behind. It's up to you to say that those word by Ram are of God or satan. Don't forget what God's word is. Let me help you because I want you to understand. God's word is the gospel itself. The music is the messenger that carries God's word. You can criticize the music. You can judge it. You can condemed. You can trash it. It's just like you would do to His prophets. But it carries God's word. Paske ou pa renmen fom tet sa ki pote parol la fe ou pa aksepte parol la. Se sak te rive pep israel la le Jesus te nan mitan yo. Pa gen moun ki bon. Menm jan an tou pa gen music ki bon. Men si ou pa respeke moun ki pote parol Bondye a; menm jan an tou si ou pa respekte music ki pote parol Bondye a kafe ou ap koule a ma.

Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Humble Servant. on Sat May 23, 2009 12:58 am

TYREEK,
SA PA BIBLIK: " it doesnt matter how u worship god .he finds pleasure into watever that ur doing as long as you doing it with ur heart."- Christianity would have been too easy.

NOT CHRISTIAN: "CUZ AS FOR ME/?????? KOMPAS IS MY LIFE OK??? " ergo KOMPA has become your idol, your god- be careful.

[[[[["EPI TOUT TINTIN SA YO VERITE AP DI LA-A ????? SE YON NEW COMPUTER YO FE RIN'K BALI POU X-MAS LA KI SOT PASE LA WIIIIIIIIII.........LE VIRUS BOULE LI,MA WE KISA OU PRA'L FE MONCHE.LOL....LA PE AVEK OU TANDE VERITE..."NOT" LOL]]]

FIND A BIBLE AND READ: PROVEBS: 12:1 AND 16- VERSE 16 TELLS YOU WHY VERITE DIDN'T BOTHER TO ANSWER TO YOUR COMMENT ABOVE.

_Your Humble Servant

Humble Servant.

Female Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by godson on Sat May 23, 2009 4:49 am

i love revelation i see those guys perform live and see how they act they are a true gospel band we just need to pray for those guys they going thru there time like every other people lets pray they all get back together are god is good for that.bless you guys

godson

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlesBless on Sat May 23, 2009 7:24 am

I wanna know why Revetation group is divided? Why are we hiding the reality from us. Speaking it out will help others to be be cautious.

CharlesBless

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel on Sat May 23, 2009 9:41 am

What I want for Revelation to do is to understand who they working for. Now I want them to get back together. They might not be able to get back together physicaly due to overcrowded member issue but I want them to get back together in their hearts. Whether the others form another band because it's plenty of them. But guys get back together within your hearts and everything will be alright. May God puts His hands on you.

Jn Michel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fritzlyne on Sat May 23, 2009 8:19 pm

poukisa tout bagay sa yo

Fritzlyne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fritzlyne on Sat May 23, 2009 8:28 pm

they have to get back together and restart the prayer,pray for each other all the time.epi lan moman nou ta chita pou nou bay blag yo mete blag la yo kote pou nou ka al priye mwen ankouraje nou pa kite satan ba nou gol.

Fritzlyne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tyreek954 on Sun May 24, 2009 11:24 am

HERE'S WHAT THE FANS DO NOT UNDERSTAND...ITZ NOT THE FACT THAT THE BAND SPLIT UP FOR IRRECONCILIABLE DIFFERENCES....WHAT U GUYS SHOULD UNDERSTAND IS THAT,IT'S SO OBVIOUS FOR A BAND TO LOOSE ALL THOSE MEMBERS ALL AT OUNCE.U MUST ANALIZE THE WHOLE SITUATION BEFORE DRAWING ANY CONCLUSIONS......ON MY BEHALF,I THINK IT WAS ALL ABOUT MONEY.....REVELATION IS A GOOD BAND...NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT..AND I KNOW THAT THEY ARE ONE OF THE TOP CHRISTION BAND WHO'S MAKING MONEY OUT THERE.WELL.THEY ARE PLAYING FOR GOD BUT..THE REALITY IS THAT...ITZ ALSO A BUSINESS THAT THEY ARE HOLDING.....REASON I SAID THAT??? WHEN U BOOK THEM TO COME AND PLAY FOR YOU, YOU MOST PAY THEM TO SHOW UP,YOU MUST PROVIDE THEM WITH TRANSPORTATION,HOTEL,FOOD AND SO. SO,TO ME.....IT'S A FORM OF BUSINESS.THE ISSUE IS THAT SOME OF THE MEMBERS FELT THAT THEY WEREN'T GETTING SOME TYPE OF FINANCIAL .....WELL THEY FELT LIKE THEY WEREN'T GETTING PAID ENOUGH MONEY WHEN OTHERS WAS MAKING ALOT OF MONEY IN THE BAND.PLEASE ANALIZE THIS FOR A MINUTE...IF YOU HAVE TO LEAVE UR JOB AND GO TO NEW YORK,HAITI OR NEW JERSEY TO PLAY WITH A BAND AND U KNOW THEY PAID YOUR BAND SO MUCH TO BE THERE AND WHEN YOU GET BACK DOWNHERE,THE MANAGEMENT GONNA TELL YOU THAT IT WAS JUST FOR PROMOTIONAL ISSUES......MEANING THAT IT WAS ONLY TO PROMOTE THE BAND?????? TO ME,THAT'S NOT RIGHT.......THATZ THE WAY I SEE THIS MATTER BASE ON A MUSICIAN'S PINT OF VIEW...........I KNOW THERE'S GONNA BE ALOT OF PEOPLE ATTACKING THIS ISSUE BUT EVERYONE IS ENTITLE TO THEIR OWN OPINIONS AND FOR YOU GUYS TO REALLY UNDERSTAND THE POINT IM TRYING TO MAKE???? U MUST BE EITHER ONE OF THOSE TWO: A MUSICIAN OR A VERY SMART PERSON BECAUSE THE MUSIC INDUSTRY IS WAY MORE COMPLICATED THEN YOU THINK.....JUST TO COME OUT WITH ONE ALBUM DOESNT TAKE A MONTH ...IT CAN TAKE YEARS......SO PEOPLE TRY TO ANALIZE THINGZ BEFORE MAKING CONCLUSIONS....BECAUSE MONEY IS THE ROOTS OF ALL EVIL.......

tyreek954

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-22

View user profile http://TYREEKM@YAHOO.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by tyreek954 on Sun May 24, 2009 11:30 am

IF YOU OPEN A STORE.....ARE YOU GOING TO STOP THE NON-BELIEVERS TO COME AND SHOP IN IT??????? OBVIOUSLY NOT BECAUSE U WILL NOT BE MAKING ANY MONEY TO SUPPORT UR FAMILY,RIGHT??? IF YOU'RE SMART ENOUGH,U CAN FIGURE THAT OUT.....YEA YOU.......

tyreek954

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-22

View user profile http://TYREEKM@YAHOO.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by godson on Sun May 24, 2009 1:06 pm

mr 954 i think you are so wrong with what u saying everyone wanna come here and give there opinion about the members thats not in the band its not an money issue with that band when my dad called revelation to play at my church concert the price that they ask for was so little my dad thought it was a joke revelation is not about money they always say that to the promoter they just wanna minister im sure they going to ask for something but dont make it seems like some people getting paid and some not u can try to call these guys and book them yourself and u will see what they say everyone wanna write crap aboout revelation when some a post is up come on people dont u see what is going on other people trying to make the band look bad GOD DONT LIKE UGLY Twisted Evil and u guys are supporting that............ revelation i stand with you 100 percent keep doing what you do i love the press if they dont get the press release i dont know what theey will .....god bless I love you Very Happy Surprised

godson

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guesswho on Sun May 24, 2009 4:09 pm

well from what i see revelation came here and post there press release with everybit of details hope they send us a video interview or audio ruben make it happen put up a post where people can ask question to the revelation and let them answer the question via video

guesswho

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ya gen bezwenm on Mon May 25, 2009 12:12 pm

MMMM GADE MESS NAN FORUM NAN WOW MAKE ME THINK DAT SATAN NAN MITAN NOU LA PA KITE SATAN DEZABIYE NOU LA OK GUYS PRANL IZI POU KISA NOU AP JOUMIN AK PAWOL NAN BOUCH NOU KONSA SELMAN YON SEL TI KONSEY MWEN KA BA NOU RETE NAN LEVANJIL PRIYE POU NOU PA TONBE NAN TANTATION. M'O' MEN DAKO AK OU 100% KOMSI SE SEL OU MINM KI PA NAN GOUMIN SA WOWWWW MWEN SEZI .REVELATION MWEN PA PESON I'M A NOBODY SI KONJE BIEN KE NAN MATHIEU LI DI PA JUJE AFIN POU YO PA JUJE NOU TOU ,ANKO BIB LA DI SI NOU LEVE NOU EPI NAP VANTE TET NOU DI NOU TOUT GRO SA KI GENYEN NAN LE MONDE MEN YON SEL MOUN KA MOUTRE KE NOU WRONG SONJE SA BONDYE TE DI NEBULKADNEZAR LI GADE LI WEL PA ANYEN E LEL PEZEL MEN SE PI RED TANDE LE BONDYE AP FE TRAVAY LI SI NOU PA KA DI ANYEN SE RETE BOUCHE PE PASKE SI NOU DI SA KI PA BON SE MALEDICTION NAP RALE SOU TET NOU ... REVELATION MWEN AP PRAN YON ISTWA KE NOU TOUT KONNIN FIN EBIEN JOB NOU KA DI KE ISTWA SA PA GEN ANYEN POUL FE AK SA KI RIVE A PA VRE MEN SONJE KONBYEN PITIT JOB TE GENYEN TOUT MOURI MEN LE BONDYE WE SA LI BA LI ANPIL LOT E KI TE PI BEL KE SAL TE GENYEN YO PA VRE SA MWEN VLE DI PA LA SE KE OU GEN 5 KI ALE PA FE KEW TROUBLE PASKE LE BONDYE AP TRAVAY PA GEN MOUN KI KA STOP LI MENM RUMORS PA KA STOP LI ,TRIPOTAY , TI PAWOL ANBA ANBA PA KA STOP LI MEN SONJE BYEN KE LEW FE BONDYE KONFIANS LI AP AJI POU OU EPI LI AP FE TRAVAY LI JANL VLE LE LI VLE SIL PA FE YO RETOUNIN KONNIN KE LI KA BA OU LOT MIZISYEN KI PI BON KI POU FE TRAVAY LI MACHE JANL VLEL LA PA OKIPE MOUN KAP PALE PASKE BIB LA DI YO TOUT SE YON BANN INSANSE YO YE RETE NAN LEVANJIL E SI TA VINI RIVE SE YON SEL KI POU KONTINYE MISSION AN KONTINYEL MWEN PA VLE DI TROP POUM PA PECHE MWEN MENM TOU SO MWEN KITE NOU AK LA PAIX MAP TOUJOU PRIYE POU NOU BONDYE BENI NOU Exclamation

ya gen bezwenm

Female Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toma Red on Mon May 25, 2009 3:22 pm

lol! BON MEZANMI!!!!! My fellow bloggers. I think, If I read REVELATION'S PRESS RELEASE good enough i can depict that yreek954
is one of the X MEMBERS from the line-up! Lets leave REVELATION alone
for a quick moment and play a game of REVEAL YOURSELF. LOL........yreek954 If you deny it. The Bigger ur head and nose will get. LOL... yreek954 you can play also.

LETS PLAY!!! ANYBODY WANNA TAKE A GUESS, I say the MONEY GUY #4.

SA BON LONTAN!!!!

L-m W-m kw, period. lol!

Toma Red

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dw87 on Mon May 25, 2009 8:30 pm

(I Je suis, Jesus died for you, not Nemours Jn-Baptiste, your trying to be smart.) from Verite

I just would like to advise everyone not to answer or say anything to "Verite." Because if Verite can say Christ didn't die for Numour Jn-Baptiste, meanwhile the word says He was crush for our sins not Toma Red sins only but our sins. You saying that you have people studying Theology and stuff it doesn't seem to me, that you and your team is that well educated if you can say such thing. Christ came to save the world not condemn the world Verite.

dw87

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Humble Servant. on Mon May 25, 2009 10:44 pm

OHHHHH C'MON REALLY!???? why can't people take time to READ!

I read the comment, he wrote: "JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR you, NOT NEMOUR JN B." He did not write "not FOR Nemour" he wrote not Nemour!

MEANING SIMPLY NEMOUR JN B. DID NOT DIE FOR "JE SUIS" CHRIST DID!!!!

Really Folks???? really, this is getting a little SAD!

_Your Humble Servant

Humble Servant.

Female Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verite on Mon May 25, 2009 10:55 pm

This is very sad, Now I can see how Noah felt when he was preaching to the people about the upcoming flood and they refused to listen.

They mocked him, twisted his words, called him crazy, they were dancing, partying, drinking, getting married... Then it was too late

It was sad then and it is sad now.

This is purely sad.

Verite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verite on Mon May 25, 2009 11:45 pm

Levanjil se Levanjil, Konpa direk se Konpa direk.

Verite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel on Tue May 26, 2009 5:57 am

I see and understand both of you guys point of view. Now I would like to learn a little more from you guys. What is kompa direk? please give me the full definition. Thank you

Jn Michel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phareceleste on Tue May 26, 2009 8:24 am

Wow,
T-bob, I like Your Comments!
What is the Definition Of music ?

Music is an art of arranging sounds in time so as to produce a continuous,
unified, and evocative composition, as through melody, harmony, rhythm,
and timbre.

Mezanmi , An Prye Pou Live Bands Yo Pito Tande! It s Not That Easy trust me!

God Bless You All!

phareceleste

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top